Pages

31.7.08

The Name of the Game is. . . .

Dish Rags!

That is what I'm currently making right now. I took the Sugar N' Cream yarn that was suppose to be for the fingerless gloves and have been making dish clothes. Why you may ask? First and foremost, the yarn is not very forgiving and not a good choice for my first pair of fingerless gloves - however they make GREAT dish rags. Secondly, I stopped working in the fingerless gloves because this move is chaotic the last thing I need is a project that is challenging. So instead I am making dish rags (not for me of course), but for my mother who also has an upcoming move. Shhh. . . btw, it's a secret! :D

Below are some pictures of my latest and greatest project . . .







That's all for now... Ta! Ta!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The dishcloths look nice. Good idea about using the Sugar n' Cream for them instead of the fingerless gloves. You need a much softer yarn for that kind of project. Good luck with the move!

Bookmark and Share