Pages

26.9.10

All Wound Up



The "Going Mad" socks have been finished for sometime. With their completion I decided it was time to start on gift oriented projects. It really started because I decided to make some socks for the birthday of one of my brothers (which happens to be today). When it turned out the yarn I got for that project was defective, I decided to start on my mom's birthday socks while I looked for resolution regarding the defect (the manufacture was suppose to help me out - but that's a side rant). At the end of the day, I wasn't about to let this snag slow down my productivity. After further thought I decided to get all the yarn for all gift I wanted to make wound. The above picture represents five different projects for five different people. The goal is to be able to finish one project and immediately start another.

The yarns shown in this picture are as follows:

• JoJoLand Melody Sock Yarn; Color MS20 (Purple)

• Mirasol Hacho; Color Hunter Combo

• Trekking Hand Art; Color Flame

• Mini Mochi; Color Fern Rainbow

• Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Select Semi-Solid; Color Pesto (in the back)

Yes, you might notice there is A LOT of green going on here. I guess it's the "it" color this year - at least in my little world.

All these yarns will be turned into socks with the exception of the Mirasol. That yarn is being used for fingerless gloves. I can't wait to share the final product with y'all in the coming weeks!

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share