Pages

13.5.09

Dancing With The Stars

I called it!

At the beginning of the season I wrote about my favorite, and not so favorite, performers on Dancing With The Stars. In that post I mentioned that Shawn Johnson was one star that made a huge impression on me and that Gilles Marini and Melissa Rycroft were two of my picks for the semi-final. Last nights results just confirmed my comments.

Yep! You guessed it... The stars that will be dancing in the the semi-finals are Shawn Johnson, Melissa Rycroft and Gilles Marini. I was very happy to see this. As much as Ty Murray was a good performer I didn't think he was THAT good and think he probably should been voted off a earlier than last night.

As for the who I think will win the whole competition... I'm not 100% decided yet. My gut feeling it will either be Melissa or Gilles as I originally mentioned, but I can't decided which one for sure. I guess I'll just have to wait and see like the rest of us.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share