Pages

28.8.10

Some of the Sites Around Town - Part One

I've been in the downtown Chicago area a lot this summer. On occasion I've commented to some of my friends that I needed to drag my camera along with me so I could capture some of the sights I've gotten the pleasure to enjoy. So, I finally did. Here are the results . . .

I'll be honest with you, I don't get the appeal of this one. One of my friends commented my Facebook page that it was "kinda weird, but cool." I agree, but I still don't get it. Furthermore, I find it a bit humorous because people are taking pictures in front of it like it's a great monument. Guess it's just one of those oddball (no pun intended) things you have prove you saw by getting a picture by it.


Just so you get the full effect . . .















I laughed inside when I saw this. I feel the expression on the Lion's face perfectly reflects how many Chicagoland drivers feel about the roadwork and alternate routes this summer. Perk up! Winter is nearing which mean an end is in sight - right!?


The next couple of shots I SWORE I would never take, but who am I trying to kid?















Damn Bean and Fountain!








Why did I have to fall prey to you?












Stay tuned for more !

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share