Pages

31.8.10

Still Growing

I haven't stopped knitting which one might gather assume from my lack of blogging. Or, should I say, from my lack of blogs about yarn and knitting.


The blankie is coming right along. As you can see. . . .



I'm down to 91 days and time is ticking away. Yes, 91 days. I haven't counted the number of squares, but I did recently measure it. It's approximately 50" across and 62.75" in length .... or in other words, as tall as I am. I'd like to say I knew the length measurement when I decided to record it's dimensions, but I had no clue. Honestly, when I look at it lying on my floor I can't believe it's as long as me. Surely I'm not THAT small . . . Am I?

I'm finding there to be some pluses and minuses to its size. For instance, carrying this sucker around is a pain. There I said it. Or maybe I've said this before. If that is the case, then I'm saying it again. For awhile I've been wanting to put this on a scale, but since I don't have one in my home it's a little hard to do so.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share