Pages

6.7.10

Getting Closer???

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for July 6, 2010:

Squares Needed: 736


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 733

Remaining Squares Needed:3


Yes! Only 3 more squares until I reach 736 - and I didn't add them on just for the satisfaction of being able to post that I got to this goal. However, I'm just not feeling the motivation to add those three squares. Go figure!

For a long time I got a lot of grief over the fact that I never knit socks. Now that I am back to making socks, and other items, blankie knitting has taken a hit. The only thing I can liken it to is the market crash we had back in Fall of 2008. One day, blankie stock was soaring off the charts and then without notice it tanked.

Seriously, I'm still committed to finishing this project, but even knitting on little square seems to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I'm still working on figuring out some sort of balance. Hopefully, I can find it soon because this is just phase one of the project. Ideally, all phases of this project will be done by November 30th. Should be interesting to see if I can do it it.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share