Pages

23.12.08

Friday Freaky Fun Fact & Foto (try saying that fast seven times)

I was tagged by YarnPrincess yesterday to participate in the friday freaky fun fact & foto post. Yes, I know it's Tuesday, and almost a week later, but that's when Velma (whom I do not know) posted the original tag so that is what I'm calling it.

With that in mind, here goes nothing. . .



This bike is the first thing you see when you walk into my old company's Milwaukee office. I about died when I saw it the first time - I love motorcycles, especially Harley's.

The next day after first seeing this for the first time, my boss and I went to Harley's headquarters to visit some of our employees who were working there. While waiting for them I couldn't help but stare at the bike they had in their lobby. The nice security guy noticed this and asked if I wanted to get on it. I thanked him nicely, but declined his offer. "Are you sure," he asked. Again, I smiled and nicely declined. (My boss was near by and I was trying to be as professional as possible.) Then the security guard asked one last time. This time I quickly glanced at my boss, looked at him and said sure. OMG! It was awesome! It was my first time sitting on a motorcycle. This past June, I finally got my first ride on a motorcycle - it was even more fun than I thought it would be. I can't wait to go again!

OK, in attempt to keep the ball somewhat rolling, I tag and challenge the following bloggers to follow my Friday Freaky Fun Fact & Foto lead:

jennantonnix - I know I still owe her a package and I want her to know I haven't forgotten and I feel bad about it.

daisysmom - I know she looks at my blog often and enjoys it - which I appreciate knowing.

littledragonfly - It's been too long since we've talk. . .

sarahdluck - Long time no talk!

britnlind - Thanks for the cookie recipe!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share