Pages

21.4.09

I Was So Busy

Going on about my weekend and exhaustion that I never mentioned what's going on with my no bread thing. . . .

This past weekend I did have rice and pasta, but still no bread. I've even had a Guinness which does have yeast in it. So technically, I have broken Passover, but I still insist on NOT having bread. I've thought about it, but haven't actually gone to make that deep dish pizza as of current. Instead, I'm still only eating no fat, no sugar yogurt, fruit, veggies, soup, chicken, meat . . . well, you get the idea. I do wish I had stocked up on matzoh while it was still around.

Again, I don't know how much, if any, weight I've lost from all this. I would figure it would be something however I don't have a numeric value to it. Furthermore, that isn't my driving force towards doing this. Honestly, I don't think my bread protest will last a long period of time, but it will be interesting to see how long it goes.

That's all for now. Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share