Pages

20.4.09

Sweet Dreams

Wow! What a weekend. . .

I failed miserably at balancing fun and responsibility this weekend. I spent more time having fun than being responsible. I was to some degree responsible, but not as much as I had planned on. I trace my downfall to Friday evening. Had I not strayed from the original plans for the evening then I wouldn't have been exhausted Saturday. Had I not been exhausted Saturday I would have followed through on accomplishing the things I needed to that day. Personally, I think the 1 AM trip to the towing company to retrieve my friend's car was the icing on the cake. (Hey, it provided just another great story.) All things considered, I still find myself smiling about my whirlwind weekend so I'll consider it a success.

After close to 34 hours of the weekend having passed, my exhaustion really started to catch up with me. So, I ended up sleeping a good portion of Sunday away. The other part of the day was spent reading the newspaper, watching a movie and clipping coupons, or as Ron White calls them "coupins.".

I love that word! It's now my new way of saying "coupon" because nobody is going to debate with me the pronunciation of "coupin." Yes, they will laugh at me, but there will be no long, drawn-out discussions about it. The word "coupon," now that's another story . . .


The closest I've gotten to knitting these days is surfing the Rav forums and signing up for the Wee Tiny Sock Swap. Other than that, I'm a goner. I do however need to pay a visit to a local yarn shop soon so I can get some yarn for my knee high socks so I can join in on April's sock down challenge - oh and make another pair of socks.


Even though I know I have more to say (when don't I?) I will be stopping her for now. Sweet dreams to all. . . Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share