Pages

5.9.08

Not Much To Report

I've almost finished week two of the arm brace and there is no fingerless gloves or cozy for it to report. I have to admit it's not due to lack of time, or yarn (though figuring out what color I'd use is an important decision as I don't know if I'd want to make several of them). It's mainly been a lack of energy. I have a personal matter that is distracting me (even when I don't have to deal with it) and takes away my desire to knit (or at least to knit anything that takes some real thought and effort on my part). Since this is the case I decided to start one of the two baby blankets I have slated on my project list. One is for a December due day (picture below) and the other February (I can't believe I'm planning for February already).




For Baby Boy Silverman

It's nice that these two arrivals are coming during the winter because it will make finishing these blankets more comfortable as I've found having a completed blanket draped across your legs in the middle of May is a tad warm for my liking.


While pulling the file for the blanket I realized I finished the hat for my great nephew. I call it more the "test hat" because I have to send it to his mom to see how it fits - too small, too large, just right. Then I will make tweaks accordingly and knit several more for him so his little hairless head won't be cold this winter.




That's all I can think of for now... Happy knitting! Ta! Ta!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share