Pages

16.9.08

Train before you leap. . .

Before I "leaped" into the world of sock knitting I took the time to complete two "training socks."

This is the first one. . .



This is the second one. . .



Personally I saw a lot of improvement from the first to the second however I like the colors of the first MUCH better.

So what's next? Yes, that is correct! A full-size sock.



I'm nervous and excited all at once!

In other knitting news, I received two RAK gifts from my Ravelry Random Acts of Kindness group the past few days. Between the crummy weather and other frustrations they were nice pick-me-ups!

From imafishtank (http://www.craftwithme.typepad.com/):



From Blakdove (http://doveknits.blogspot.com/):



Another RAK that I received since I first joined the group, but may not have mentioned in an earlier post is from Anniebananie:



I truly do appreciate everyone's generosity!

That's all for today. Ta! Ta!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I see the improvement too. Good luck with your first full size socks! :)

Bookmark and Share