Pages

13.11.08

Lots and Lots of Quotes

From time-to-time I get on quote kicks; now is one of those times . . .

Thought of the Day:

"The heart of a fool is his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is his heart." - Benjamin Franklin

................................

Life Thoughts By Ducky:




"Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?"

(I found this one particularly amusing because the other day some friends and I were saying that one day there will be such a thing as brain bleach that you can apply when you want to wipe an unpleasant memory out of your brain - kind of like "Men in Black" meets Mr. Clean)

................................

Aaron Freeman - Comedian - talking about Gratitude and Anger (Paraphrased):


"The nice thing about gratitude is that you can't be grateful and angry at the same time."

...............................

Knitting:

"Some women like to sit down with trouble as if it were knitting."

- Ellen Glasgow

I find the above quote intriguing though I'm not sure exactly what its meaning is. I guess I have one more thing to think about when I knit.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share