Pages

20.4.11

Simple Bullet Points

• QRC generators = the newest way I channel my inner techy geek.

For those of you with QRC scanners, here's some mindless entertainment...

qrcode

• Why I have so much trouble defining what a hipster is according to someone I know: "Not all Chicago hipsters do it right."

• Cut the Rope is apparently "the" game in my family at the moment.

• Tonight, there is no place like home.

• Classical music being played in a train station depot. It was a first. It is an interesting touch and one I have to admit I liked.

• This year putting peanut butter on matzos doesn't make it taste any better.

• Apparently when I'm focused on something I'm FOCUSED on something - and it is apparent to everyone. I did not know this about myself.

• Pot-watching is getting a lot easier?

• "Sometimes when I do not write for a while, I feel guilty and like I am neglecting my anonymous, possibly non-existent audience." ~ MH

Good quote! I know how this feels.

• Debate over where to get the best coffee has taken the place of debate over where to get the best Chai Latte.

• So many songs this week sum-up the thoughts and feelings I have on things I wouldn't know which one to quote. So I will quote none.

• I think I'm the only one who still cares. I hope I'm wrong.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share