Pages

12.4.11

Thoughtful-ness

• I don't really expect much from my friends. So, when they do something uber thoughtful for me I'm most appreciative. It also makes me realize how awesome and thoughtful all the people I surround myself with truly are. I feel lucky because I know this hasn't always been the case.

• Cupcake Fail: Clearly I didn't think this one through . . .



• Now I know where he might have thought he knew me from, but still I don't know why. Nonetheless, it was definitely an odd coincidence that he works for the firm that represents them.

• Dogs just seem to be causing all kinds of trouble these days.

• "The Wind"

• Adele - Your words were everything I wish I could have said and the words I wish had been said to me.

• Digital remains can be harmful. Especially when you stumble upon them unexpectedly. Time for some house cleaning?

• I began to feel the same feeling of stress I felt back in January when I first started preparing for round one. This time I believe I managed it better. I hope this remains the case as there are several more weeks of this ahead and I refuse to be like I was the last time.

• It's been six years since I had to buy a pair of jeans. Apparently a lot has changed since then. Women's jeans aren't the same. I believe this is going to be more difficult than I first thought it would be. At least I was able to hold on to most of my self-esteem during the process.

• Excited to play dress-up this coming weekend!

• Miss Mia looked adorable in her monkey pjs, flower headband and blinded-out turquoise sunglasses. Definitely a picture perfect moment.

• I've traded in Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Paper Toss and similar games for word games and logic puzzles. I find this an interesting development.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share