Pages

21.10.09

Indian Summer

• My time as "just Froggie" was very short-lived. Crap Monkey!

• " . . . . all wrapped in a big red bow!"

• "Faith makes things possible; Not easy." (Repeat Often!)

• This is the stuff you learn on day one of the 101 class, how could they have not known to do this?

• Live Check? This does not compute, try again!

• Of course I'm the geek who would want a copy of their prints.

• Police Cars. Fire Trucks. An Ambulance. Just your average night in the hood!

• The whole discussion sent chills up my spine.

• I could be dirt poor, living in a cardboard box, but as long as she is alive I can count on being fed.

• HR Forensics

• DRT withdrawal has set in.

• It just doesn't seem like the right avatar for me.

• Brain bleach, please!!!

• For a brief moment I forgot where I was.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share