Pages

28.10.09

Yelp My Lunchbox

• Who decided 80's styles were back in fashion? I need to have a long talk with them, stat!

• Four countries in 24 hour, damn we're good!

• It's all a waiting game

• You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

• Calm, cool and collected . . . and I didn't even realize what I was doing

• Stash Reorganization

• I admit that I am that way . . . that's got to count for something!

• Apparently I never have to worry about going hungry

• From now on they do not have a name; they are simply known as "your friend"

• "Great, now I look like the crazy lady who talks to herself."

• Beware of the "Look Of Death"

• Apparently they didn't uncover "that thing" so it will be just between us ;)

• Ok, so I got tad bit excited and went overboard, can you blame me!?

• WOW! - I've never experience so much sucking-up - WOW!

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share