Pages

24.10.09

Sleep Optional

After our adventures in travel last night I didn't get to sleep until late. Then I had a nightmare in the middle of the night. Unlike a prior nightmare I had recently, I did wake up in a panic and getting back to sleep was a challenge. So, when I finally did awake for good later in the morning I was dragging, but I knew it was going to be a pleasant day because we were going to Switzerland so I pushed myself out the door.

Once in Switzerland, we walked around our destination a few times (which is standard for our trips to this neutral land). Then we spent the remainder of the day relaxing and recapping the events of the past two days - and contemplating about other wonders of the world.

As evening came to pass, I was so tired from our adventures, and my lack of sleep, that I retired my passport for the day. I even passed up a last minute invite to England . . . Have to save something for next weekend, right!?

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share