Pages

22.10.09

Rewind

It was if someone had rewound life by 30 year or so . . . except they were my brother and I and I was my mom and dad.

The Niece: "OOOUUUCH!"

Froggie: "Eyers, don't hit your sister. "

The Nephew: "I had too, look at what she is doing to me."

Froggie: "Missy, don't kick your brother."

The Niece: "What are you talking about, I'm not doing anything."



I have to admit it took me a moment or two to start getting things under control because I had a split second flash back to when it was my brother and I being yelled at by our parents for playing rough. (Back then it wasn't all fun and games; now I appreciate the great memories). I have to say, I do understand where the nephew was coming from and I like to see that he's standing up to his big sis so early on. However, now that I am the adult I knew it was my responsibility to make sure their play didn't cause any harm to each other.

I guess you can say the "circle of life" rears its ugly head once again! And once again, it makes me smile and creates another great memory.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share