Pages

20.2.10

Socktacular Saturday: Sock Club

I tried posting this earlier today, but it was screwing up my blog. So I'm going to try this again...

***WARNING***
Spoiler pictures are posted in this blog entry. Proceed if you don't mind seeing sock club shipment pictures.


I didn't join Socks That Rock Rockin' Sock Club this year. As much as I wanted to, I decided I wanted to go a different direction this year. And, maximize my dollar if possible. So, I joined the Hazel Knits club instead. Definitely getting a better deal money wise, but also a change in colorway approach.

If you look in my stash you will see I have a lot of veregiated colorways. This lead me to consider looking for a sock club this year where I would get more semi-solids. The final result - I joined the first four months of the Hazel Knits sock club.

Yesterday, the first shipment came:



Mango Smoothie (Left) and Impulse (Right)

Also included




Yarn and Chocolate . . . Can't think of a better way to start the weekend!

Until later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those colors look yummy & can totally be used for non-sock patters! Nice chioce for a yarn club.

Bookmark and Share