Pages

5.5.10

Cup Of Joe

• 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001

• I don't think he expected a HR person to be as interested in it as I was.

• It made me so sad. And then I was sad because I was so sad. And then I was even more sad because I was so sad about it making me sad.

• Never thought my invitation would get such an enthusiast response.

• Only I would think to ask if it was possible to spin the coat that camels shed.

• I'm glad she made the mistake because it was something I needed to know about.

• Sock Madness

• I work to live, not live to work - thank you very much!

• She's a lot brighter than I would have ever thought.

• One burden I would be happy to bear.

• The good stuff always comes back to me after I push "publish."

• This was not your routine traffic stop.

• It was so inappropriate, but I enjoyed it so much.

• It always seems to come back to knitting.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share