Pages

1.5.10

Socktacular Saturday: No Prize

Two friends of mine and myself formed our own little sock club. The idea was simple. We all get the same yarn in the same colorway and make the same pair of socks.

Kit #1:

Yarn: Malabrigo Sock
Colorway: Caribeno
Pattern: Sunday Swing Socks
Time Frame: Cast-on - May 1st; Cast-off - May 31st.

Well, I kind of started early and kind of finished early too. I needed an easy sock to work on while I was sitting in construction - and this definitely was that type of project. I wasn't expecting to finish it early.

Unfortunately, there is no prize for finishing first. Which is fine . . . though I may have to get myself a gold star just because!

(Pictures to hopefully come soon once I've freed my card reader from my office.)

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share