Pages

20.1.09

Another Blog To Keep Up With

Every year I buy myself a birthday/Hanukkah present - something I normally wouldn't get myself. Now some thought that present would be a digital slr however that isn't the case. Since I had been talking about the slr for months on end (since late April to be exact) it was more a matter of when I was going to purchase one versus if I was going to purchase one. The main delay centered around what kind of slr to purchase.

Instead, I bought myself a sock club membership (something only knitters can appreciate). Along with the awesome sock yarn, patterns and extra goodies, member of my sock club also have an exclusive blog for which we just got access too. This got me thinking... when will I have time to blog somewhere else? It will sure be interesting to find out. Also, now that I have all this great sock yarn heading my way will I knit anything else besides socks this year? Remember, I only work on one project at a time. This may force me to break my monogamous ways - at least when it comes to knitting.

As I always say, only time will tell. . .

Until later. . .

3 comments:

Melissa said...

what is an slr? am i just not with the program at all?

Just a Girl In the World said...

SLR stands for "single lens reflex." It's a type of camera.

Melissa said...

thanks for explaining. :)

Bookmark and Share