Pages

18.1.09

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round and Round

It's been a full week and there has not been a lack of lessons learned throughout the past days. . .

Legal Addictive Stimulants

My week started out with the realization that I am not as strong as I would like to believe I am when it comes to the draw of coffee. What is usually a first class ticket to super hyper activity for me now has the potential to become a new addiction.

Thoughts of getting a coffee maker have even started to penetrate my mind. (This is not a good thing) A family member's comment further aided this infiltration of the coffee kind. They said that if I were to get a coffee maker than I would get to experience better quality coffee and truly appreciate it.

NO! That is not what I want... Must not cave into the temptation!

New Career Path?

Mid-week I discovered if for some reason I wanted to take my career in a different direction I would have a promising career as a locksmith.

Math is Fun!

As I proudly declared earlier this week, I do not suck at math after all. WooHoo!

I have to say I was glad that I shared this revaluation with my mom in person and not over the phone - the expression on her face was priceless.


Scheduling Is Everything

Before scheduling an appointment for first thing in the morning, check to see if it is a day your office is closed. Otherwise, you will end up waking up early on your day off and the fact that you can "sleep-in" is completely blown to pieces.

Karma - The Yarn Kind

I used to think that yarn karma was a bad thing. However, I've realized like any kind of karma, yarn karma can be a good thing too.

It's Just Part of the Gig

Knitting is just another activity where creative problem solving is important.



More It's Just Part of the Gig

Knitters swear - a lot! Ok, maybe I didn't just realize this, but I surely was reminded of it this week.

Until later. . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share