Pages

8.1.09

Frog This!

A few weeks back one of my knitting peeps mentioned on our group board she had a patterns for stuffed frog toys and would share them with whomever was interested in them. Needless to say I jumped right on that one. The next time I saw this individual she had forgotten the pattern. Fast forward a few weeks, I had forgotten the patterns were even offered to me.

It was the first time in weeks I had hung out with my knitting peeps and what's the first thing someone says to me?

Froggie's Knitting Peep: I have the patterns you wanted.

Froggie: Huh!? Oh, sweet!

It was then explained to me that there were several patterns. Mostly crochet patterns (which I wanted to learn how to do), but there was one knitting pattern. As I browsed through the patterns I saw the one pattern that was for knitters was the one I liked the most - double sweet!

Below is a pick of all the patterns. Just another project to add to the list - I can't wait!



Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share