Pages

23.6.09

Oh The Joys Of Knitting

It's Tuesday which means it's time to give an update on my SYB. There is one little problem... I've been so focused on the January socks that I haven't worked on either of the blankies very much. Last night was the first time I made any alterations to it since early last week. However, there have been slight alterations so there is a change in my report.


The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for June 23, 2009:


Squares Needed: 716


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 14

Squares Ready to be Added: 3

Remaining Squares Needed: 699


Yesterday, I finished my January socks - Woo-Freakin-Hoo! Though I guess they aren't technically done since I haven't grafted the toe. However, that didn't stop me from breaking the yarn and making a square for my blankie. (It's all about priorities.)

This morning, as I was getting ready to leave I took a peek in my ottoman for the March socks. I may have to start those next. Or, maybe I'll cast on a pair of fingerless gloves since it was around this time last year I first attempted them. I would think at this point I would be able to understand the pattern better and actually do it this time. Hmmmm. . . Then again, if I knit the March socks then I'll have more squares for my blankie. Oh, and another pair of socks! Decisions! Decisions!

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share