Pages

22.4.10

Connect The Dots

• My number is vastly increasing, and quickly . . . I don't know how comfortable I am with that.


• (847): "Illinois loves road construction!"


• Ok, so maybe it was a tad on the passive-aggressive side.


• "Bold and Short"


• The apple and the tree - scary!


• It's like an extended April Fool's joke.


• I am missed.


• I'm stashing away for the apocalypse of 2012 . .


• Three times in one week . . . a new record.


• She has a cooler phone that I do . . . how did this happen?


• It reminds me of the Wasabi Chopped Salad every time.


• Why would you want to go to rehab for that addiction?


• I wonder when they will get it corrected.


• It's scary to think we probably would have been friends had it not been for that one, tiny, little thing.


Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share