Pages

27.4.10

Light At The End Of The Tunnel?

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for April 27, 2010:

Squares Needed: 736



Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 618


Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 118



Two weeks from tomorrow blankie will turn one. (Well, at least according to my Rav page I started this project on May 12, 2009.) The deadline I set to have this to the 736 squares on my birthday this coming November is a self imposed one. If there is one thing I know for sure it is definitely attainable. Actually at one point I was hoping to have the 736 squares done by blankie's birthday, but, well . . . that won't happen. I'm sure of that. If I have to make a prediction as to when I will be at the 736 I would say by the end of June. Guess we shall see.

Lately I've been thinking about expanding the size of blankie a bit more. By possible another 300 - 400 square. Sigh . . . Yeah, I think I'm just glutton for punishment.

Ok, with that said, guess it's time to go work on blankie some more.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share