Pages

10.4.10

Socktacular Saturday: Why

On my way home this evening I was stuck at a train crossing. There were two SLOW freight trains passing by. At first, I just sat idle thinking it would pass quickly. Then I saw the second one heading the opposite direction - going even slower than the other.

That's when I shut off the car so it wasn't running, but I could still listen to the raidio, turned off my head lights and turned on the overhead light. I grabbed the sock I was working on. As I knit through the round I glanced up periodically to see if the trains had finished passing by.

I was halfway through a second round when the train track gates went up. I put the sock back in it's project bag, turned off the overhead light and started the car up again.

That is just one more reason I love knitting socks so much!

Until later . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

that's nice that you had your knitting stuff with to pass the time. :) i sometimes read while i'm waiting in line at the costco gas station.

Bookmark and Share