Pages

31.3.11

Where are they now? #2KCBWDAY4 #2KCBW




Today's Topic: Whatever happened to your __________?
Write about the fate of a past knitting project. Whether it be something that you crocheted or knitted for yourself or to give to another person. An item that lives with you or something which you sent off to charity.


In the beginning, most of my projects were baby blankets. Thus, they reside in the homes of others. I would like to think the babies (now toddlers) in question still have them.

As I progressed I moved into making hats and scarves. I have all the scarves I've made, but some of the hats have since found other homes. (I hope they are happy.)

Then there are the countless pairs of socks I've made... Some take up residence at the homes of my loved ones. Some call my dresser home.

Lastly, there is my sock yarn blankie... I completed it this past November. Post completion, its first real use was when I attended a sub-zero Bears game back in December.

Yep! That's what I'm holding underneath my left arm.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share