Pages

17.8.09

Adventures In Babysitting

  • 8,6 and 3

  • Accidentally sent one kid to bed early even though I thought I was letting them stay up late.

  • One that kept coming downstairs even though they should have been in bed (apparently this is a nightly ritual).

  • Toys, toys and more toys

  • Crayola Wonder - they are magic!

  • "I was once your age. I know ALL the tricks."

  • PIN protected TV

  • A movie no one really watched.

  • Immediate need to know what their report card.

  • Deep thoughts/questions like, "What if we are really seeing the world up-side-down and the ceiling is really the floor and the floor is really the ceiling?"

  • Pizza, Ice Cream and Rainbow Surprise Cake

  • All the right answers like,"Well, she didn't tell me it was ok, so if she does I will let you do it next time, but right now I can't.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share