Pages

15.8.09

Retraction

I'd like to momentarily retract any statements I've ever made that outright imply that not knowing what the future holds is an adventure. . . blah, blah, blah. I know in a few hours once my frustration has subsided and I'm more calm about everything I may feel differently. However, right now not so much. I'm really thinking having one of those decoder rings would be very nice. Even if my future isn't so bright and shiny I would rather prepare for it than not know. I'm a big girl who has been through a lot of crap in her life - nothing really surprises me anymore.

Normally I would say that knitting makes everything better, but today I don't believe that is the case so I'm not going to say that just for the sake of saying it.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share