Pages

19.8.09

Change

They say change can be a good thing and that it happens for a reason. I'm not sure exactly who "they" are per se, but this is what I've heard.

I know about change all too well. Just when I thought things in my life were getting settled - surprise! - I was informed things were going to change once again. Figures. This has been the reason behind a lot of sleepless nights over the past couple of months. Well, today, another opportunity presented itself to me and I'm seriously considering it. It's not something I haven't considered in the past, but the timing might be just right this time.

One thing is for sure, all this is going to force me to do a lot of the "thinking" that I have been avoiding. Fun times if I do say so myself.

Until later. . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share