Pages

19.8.09

Invisible

• "Maybe G-d got confused and gave me your hunger."

• I'm trying to walking away - reluctantly, but I'm trying to walking away.

• It's funny how we see the problems of others as more desirable than our own.

• I kept my PO Box so I wouldn't have to give people my actual address for swaps, but what do I do? I give 19 complete strangers my actual address regardless.

• It's like taking a diabetic to a candy store, buying them candy and then telling them they can't eat it.

• Defeated!?

• Yarn or postage? Decisions! Decisions!

• I was impressed by a spreadsheet - should I be concerned?

• It's three o'clock and all I've had to eat is:

• (773): So many options depending on how juvenile you want to be.

• RAF

• Dastardly Dishtaggers

• Face Value. Face Value. Face Value.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share