Pages

8.9.09

I Wish It Was The Percentage

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for September 8, 2009:

Squares Needed: 736


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 90

Squares Ready to be Added: 1

Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 645


With all that out of the way - I wish it was 90% and not just 90 square. How nice would that be!? KP told me something wonderful today about this fine project. It had to do with the double squares on the project. If you scroll down on the blog post ->Picture with big squares you will see that there are double squares. Or, as I like to call them "the really big squares." These really big squares count toward four squares. Yes people! FOUR! If I could have done cart-wheels when I heard this.

All-in-all, blankie is coming along nicely and I'm pleased with its progression.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share