Pages

23.9.09

Thoughts For The New Year

• I wasn't zoning out; I was merely keeping my mind active by think about multiple things.

• What? They don't have that feature on every phone? Now I'm going to have to keep this one forever!

• "Man vs. Food." How the hell have I not seen this show sooner!?

• No, really; don't worry about it.

• The "Trading Places" bet. I SO should have up the ante.

• Authenticity. Community. Faith. Hope. Trust.

• I'm not sure if I'm offended that he was listening to our conversation or amused he found my comment that entertaining.

• Matzoh Ball Soup. Brisket. Chicken. Challah. Roasted Potatoes. Kosher Desserts.

• The biggest problem I have with my GPS is the directions it gives me.

• I can only imagine what she thought when she saw my leg.

• Text updates were SO appreciated!

• I didn't mind getting drenched as long as the cellphone didn't.

• The sermons are the best part.

• Next year I'll have my clap!

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share