Pages

14.1.10

House Keeping

Well, is less then 24 hours Sock Wars will begin and all my other projects will be pushed aside until my "death by socks" arrive at my home. I'm going into this competition/swap with only a few expectations.

1) Knit at least one pair of socks and kill my target.

2) Acquire a pair of socks and get to write an obituary.

3) Have fun.

If I even get anywhere close to placing on the leader board a month from now I will consider it gravy.

With that in mind, I feel it would be a good idea to take inventory of all projects that are currently on the needles and will soon be hibernating for awhile:

Blankie:

Blankie had some redesign work/surgery done last weekend and I really haven't touched it much since. There is an update coming down the pipeline I just need to get around to finishing the post (I'm a few days off on that I realize).


Husband Socks:

It took me only a week and a half (and that includes working on other projects at the same time), but I have reached the 9" of leg length that the pattern calls for and have started the heel flap. So, I feel that these socks are at a good point where I am comfortable putting them aside for awhile.


BFF Socks (Project Name Abbreviated done for efficiency purposes):

The prep work for the BFF Socks has been completed and the socks have been casted-on. Yay!!!


Small Feet Socks:

Totally frogged and the yarn is re-caked. MUST start those soon!


Hmmmm . . . Remember the days when I just worked on one project at a time? I do!


Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share