Pages

26.1.10

Sincerest Apologies

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for January 20, 2010:

Squares Needed: 736



Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 422


Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 314



Dear Fellow Knitter,

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for bugging you the other day at the yarn store after you mentioned you are almost finished with your Sock Yarn Blanket. I get a tad enthusiastic when I met someone else who has taken on this mammoth project. Furthermore, to hear someone else is almost finished just fuels that enthusiasm. I hope I didn't bore you with the tales of my sock yarn blankie journey thus far. I am the first to admit it is most interesting to me since this project is taking up so much of my time and energy.

Additionally, I would like to apologize for trying to hint that you could donate your leftover scraps to me. When I first started this project I wasn't as bold. Eight months later . . . well . . . let's just say that is a different story.

It's too bad you don't post pictures of your projects FK. I would love to see your finished blanket as I believe you to be a knitting rock star for taking on and finishing such a project. Instead, I will share your tale with my other fellow sock yarn blankie knitters as we strive for the same glory.

Best of luck on your next big knitting journey.

Regards,
Froggie

No comments:

Bookmark and Share