Pages

13.1.10

Running In Heels

• "I would like to change to Saturday because my horoscope says that is a better day."

• At first I didn't like her, at all, and for good reason. However, I'm now starting to warm up to her a bit.

• I had to go shoe shopping. Gee, what a horrible thing!

• I'm hungry, but I can't eat - what's wrong here?

• One pair of socks; one weekend.

• This time I wanted to walk shoeless in the snow.

• Is it really coming to an end? Or, is it another false alarm?

• Frogs are good.

• At least I reap one benefit from being stressed.

• I wonder if they ever caught him.

• He asked how I was doing. Clearly he is sick.

• I thought the cold war was over, but apparently I was wrong.

• Volunteering taken to a whole new level.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share