Pages

22.1.10

Unorignal

I'm being unoriginal. I got this from a friend's blog and figure it was perfect for a Friday. So here we go . . .


8 TV shows I watch:

• Castle - Relationship tension between the lead characters, who done it situations and a hot leading male actor . . . how can you go wrong?
• Glee - It's all about the music. I was also in Concert/Show Choir in High School and Jr. High.
• Greys Anatomy - I'm an "ulimate" fan
• Private Practice - More medical stuff
• Project Runway - Yes, we've gotten into my love of reality tv folks!
• Man v. Food - Food and reality tv, there is no better combo!
• Gossip Girl - Yes, I really do watch this and have no problem admitting it.
• Brothers and Sister - How could you not love this dysfunctional family?


8 Places I Eat or Drink:

• Panera
• Village Tavern
• Cozy Corner
• My mom's place
• My place
• Max and Benny's
• Jin's
• Tong's


8 Things I look forward to:

• Being at home
• Knitting group
• Chatting with my friends
• Low key days
• Seeing how it will all work itself out
• Getting packages in the mail (as long as they are not death socks... oh, who am I kidding, I'll enjoy that too.)
• Learning new things
• Skydiving


8 Things that happened yesterday:


• Overslept - again
• Had a piece of apple pie for breakfast
• Realized sometimes I am too organized for my own good
• Let reality set in a bit
• Made plans for the weekend
• Stalked the Sock Wars group on Rav to see what my assassin was up to and see where my target was with the socks she is making for her target (aka - the Jolly Green Giant)
• Found a new use for my Kitchen Aide stand mixer
• Went out in the evening

8 things I love about Winter:

• Snowfalls
• Snowball fights
• Ice Skating
• When signs of Spring start show (it means winter will soon be O-V-E-R)
• I get to wear my grey and black plaid jumper dress
• Warm blankets
• Hot Chocolate (what you think I was going to leave out food?)
• Bake Potato soup

8 Things on my wish list:


• Being able to join more than one sock club
• iPhone
• Answers to the unknowns in life
• No reruns on tv
• More time
• A motorcycle
• A life decoder ring . . . Seriously, as much as I like surprises sometimes I need some direction.
• Nikon D90

8 Things I am passionate about:

• Photography (though you wouldn't really know it)
• Knitting
• Yarn
• My family
• My friends
• Stepping outside of my comfort zone
• Volunteering

8 words (and phrases) I often use:

• Crap Monkey
• Optimal
• A special kind of
• Seriously
• Whatever
• I'm just me
• Nerd/Geek
• I know

8 things I learned from the past:

• To trust my gut instinct
• It all works out in the end
• To not let anyone, or anything, get between myself and those I love and care about the most
• Mindset is a big part of the battle
• That good things come just in the knick of time.
• That I'd rather be unpopular with a handful of really good friends then popular with a lot of ok friends
• Not to worry about the things I have no control over
• To just be myself


8 Things I want/need:

• More sleep (need)
• Answers (need)
• The ability to make a simple decision, such as what kind of mp3 player to get, within a reasonable amount of time. (want)
• Spring and Summer to get here - don't get me wrong, I've actually dealt with this winter very well, but I would be happy to welcome Spring and Summer back any day now. (want)
• To go to Vegas - at least once. (want)
• To pursue my dream job (want)
• iPod (need)

Ok, that was a lot harder than it looked. I think I need a nap now.

If you do this too, then comment in the comment section and let me know, I will come to your blog and read it. Now it will be interesting to see who's up for the challenge.

Until later . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

you forgot "it is what it is" for the phrase list. :)
nathan fillion (castle) was mal on "firefly." he also was in "waitress" and had a small role on "desperate housewives."

Bookmark and Share