Pages

11.1.10

Picture Perfect

MY MISSION:

To hang five framed prints (better late then never). Two on one wall and three on another. Ideally, perfectly leveled with one another and spread apart so only someone with CDO would see the minor difference.

MY APPROACH:

Eye it. Pick a spot on the wall as a focal point and go from there.

THE EXECUTION:

After getting over light anxiety I attacked the task at hand head-on. On the first go around no double takes had to be done. On the second round, one double take occurred.


THE RESULT:


S-U-C-C-E-S-S!

All prints are level and appear to be perfectly even with one another. Spacing is good as well. I believe only someone with a fine-tooth comb would notice a discrepancy.

NEXT ON THE LIST:

There is on last thing to be hung. (And after some consideration it might not get hung up until the next place I move.) It's a mirrored tea light thingy. However, I believe I need a drill so I can put anchors in the wall. I don't have a drill. So I need to borrow one.

As for now, I am looking at my prints and patting myself on the back impressed with my job done really well.

Until later . . .
Bookmark and Share