Pages

22.6.10

One

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for June 22, 2010:

Squares Needed: 736


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 727

Remaining Squares Needed:9


"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do" ~ Three Dog Night

Yes, I only added ONE square in the past seven day. When I think about it I do actually feel it's kind of sad - on a few levels - to think I only got ONE square done. The worst part was that I had to force myself to even make that one square. I even stopped once while making it and considered leaving it on the needles for another time.

So why only one? I've had other priorities knitting wise - and life wise. Hard to believe I would put other things in life before knitting I know, but truth be told knitting is not my life; it's just a hobby that I've chosen to write (obsessively) about.


So, there you have. This week blankie has experienced why ONE is the loneliest number. Hopefully that won't be the case during this coming week.

Until later . . .

1 comment:

Kelly-ann said...

Wow Tracey...only 9 more square left. That is so exciting and super imppressive!

Bookmark and Share