Pages

25.6.10

Picture Perfect Friday - Week Three

This week seemed like it was going to be challenging at first, but I capture all the images in one way or another. This week there were two shots that I had two submissions. Though I only submitted one, I will post both of them here.


Yellow Sunglasses




Prior to getting this shot, I got this one . . .




Animal Crossing Sign

For the life of me I couldn't think of a place I'd find a animal crossing sign. So, I improvised.




"Welcome To" Sign


This is the picture that lead me to the sheep shearing demonstration.





Swing




Pink Flamingo

There were two on this one. This is what was submitted . . .



. . . and this is what I wanted to submit, but knew would be expected of me (not that anyone is keeping track) . . .




Well, another week has passed and I've been thinking all week what I'm going capture for the week four list.

Until later . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i'm glad you do this. it seems like a fun activity. :)

Bookmark and Share