Pages

21.6.10

Woollapalooza - Part 1

My original intention for the trip to my local zoo was simply to get a picture of their welcome sign for this week's photo contest. After snapping a few shots I decided to just take a moment, or two, to walk around. It's not a big zoo so I figure it would only take a few minutes.

Then, I happened upon this booth. . .




I would have to agree - wool is a FABULOUS fiber . . .



When I happened upon the spinners I realized my moment or two would be more like three - or four . . .



Love the idea of getting 'em hooked early on . . .





Oh! I've died and gone to wool heaven!!!

Yes, my friends, this weekend was Woolapalooza in my suburban oasis. Just after two simple booths I was elated many times over. Little did I know what I was about to find next just around the corner.

Stay tuned to find out!


Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share