Pages

15.7.09

A Knitters Dozen Worth Of Thoughts

• Everyone was right and I was wrong - at least on this particular matter.

• The yarn g-ds seem to know just the right time for yarn to show up in my mailbox.

• Burrr...

• Who knew popcorn could cause a building evacuation.

• Three seems like such a small number, but these days it seems to make a big difference.

• Five months is a long time to go between hair cuts.

• Take a leap of faith.

• How could my gut go on vacation at a time like this? I still haven't made a decision.

• Figures now that I'm 100% back to my natural hair color I want to change it again.

• The pot boils at the least expected moments.

• Dare to dream AND do something about it!

• "Seriously!? You want me to pay you back with yarn for the take 'n' bake pizza you picked up for me?"

• I didn't know I was lost until I found myself.

• Imitation is the sincerest form for flattery.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share