Pages

17.7.09

You Don't Know Until You Get There

For awhile now I've been trying to make up my mind about something I was fairly sure about. I'm talking I was 99% sure I'd take a certain course of action, but when the time finally came to actually go ahead and do it my decision was completely different. Go figure!

I probably knew subconsciously that I wouldn't attend the hearing as I was planning on doing all this time, but I was so intent on it. When it was finally time to go yesterday I looked in the mirror and I just knew. I knew that everyone else was right - there was no reason for me to be there. Maybe it just took getting to that place in time; when push came to shove to realize that I no longer felt the need to do what I so strongly felt I needed to do all those months ago.

I guess you really don't know how you're really going to act until you get there.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share