Pages

6.7.09

What A Tease!

On Friday I received a call at work from KP. She said her husband saw a "Going Out of Business" sign at one of our local yarn shops. "WTF!?" I thought. Then I instantly thought, "SALE!" KP told me she was going over there as soon as she had taken care of some things at home. "No fair!" I exclaimed, "I want to go play with yarn. Especially yarn that is on sale." Then I got to thinking, I know this store has weird hours, but I had a hard time believing they were going out of business. I suggested before KP waste gas to drive over there one of us calls to find out if we were being provided accurate information. Since I have no problem making such a call I decided it was time for a short break and I rang the store. The owner of the lys was surprised to hear that we had heard they were closing. Yeah, put nicely - KP's hubby was wrong. I can't believe he would do that to us. It was just a big tease!

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share