Pages

29.12.09

HALFTIME

It's been seven months in making . . . .

On this last blankie update for 2009 I am so proud to report that I made it to HALFTIME! That's right folks, I am halfway to 736 squares!!!!

Before the entertainment (because every halftime needs some sort of entertainment), here is the halftime report:


The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for December 29, 2009:

Squares Needed: 736


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 368


Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 368


There are pictures to mark the occasion however they haven't been uploaded yet. And, since they are not on my camera it is out of my control as to when I will have them to post. Hopefully, sooner rather than later.


Now, that that is out of the way. . . Let's get on with the halftime show - after these commercial messages:












Until later . . .

1 comment:

kelly-ann (on Ravelry) said...

Woohoo Tracey! That is so awesome that you are halfway done. I look forward to seeing it next time we both make it to knit night.

Bookmark and Share