Pages

1.12.09

Another Milestone

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for December 1, 2009:

Squares Needed: 736


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 300

Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 436


I was browsing some of my earlier posts about blankie. When all this Blankie madness started back in May. It was funny to see how excited I was about 12 squares. Then 20-some. Now I'm at 300. I'm sure I will be saying that when blankie hits 400, 500, 600 and 700 squares. I am told blankie will grow to a size that will not be portable. Yeah, I don't think so! I will make it happen!

As anticipated, just using this as a lap blanket during the colder weather has made a difference. Actually, it covers me up very nicely when I'm curled up watching tv. Makes me look forward to the day I finish it even THAT much more. I'm sure a lot of this is repetitious of things I've said before, but it still hold true.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share