Pages

17.12.09

Report Card

I'm stealing this idea from KP...

Lately, I've been feeling like I haven't accomplished much knitting this year. Then I read KP's list of knitting accomplishments for 2009 and thought maybe I should list out mine. (Sometimes if you write it down you gain perspective.) So I did. This is what I came up with:

• 1 Scarf

• 2 Kippot

• 2 Hand Dyed Hanks of Sock Yarn

• 4 Original Patterns (that will one day make it to written format)

• 5 Wee Tiny Socks

• 6 Hats

• 9 Pairs of Socks

• 9 Dish Rags

• 500 Mitered Squares (320 on my personal blankie; 180 on my mom's blanket)

• Many - New Friends

• Countless/Priceless - Memories

Not bad if I do say so myself. Guess I accomplished more this year knitting wise than I thought (... and somehow I managed to have a life outside of knitting as well!)

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share