Pages

15.12.09

Swap Monkey!

The Official Sock Yarn Blankie Square Count for December 15, 2009:

Squares Needed: 736


Squares Knit and Stitched Together: 320


Remaining Squares Needed: LOTS! In real numbers 416



What I really wanted the title of this post to be is "Crap Monkey," but felt that wouldn't be so cool so it's "Swap Monkey" instead. There has been a lot of drama surrounding mini swapping these days. I know it sounds crazy, but you're talking about 20 different personalities coming together. Clashes are bound to happen. It's been a bit frustrating however, I believe it will be coming to an end soon - I hope . . . Being upset and frustrated at others is draining and something I try to avoid as much as possible. Oh, it also takes the fun out of the whole experience as well. And, at the end of the day I believe that is the whole point of this - to have fun. So, the drama will soon be over and we can get back to having fun. Yay!

I wish I could get paid to be a Swap Mom. Like make that my job. I'm good at it. I mean really good at it.

This past weekend I draped blankie over my ottoman and my cedar chest. It makes a perfect cover for both! I also did a little measuring on my bed. I'm almost at the half way point and it's growing at a perfect rate. If I measured right, another 1.5 times the size will be at the length I want it at. I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm almost at the halfway point. The possibility of having this completely done next November seems more and more possible each week.

That's all I really have today. It's been a crazy day that started out kind of blah, but has ended on a happy, and warm thanks to my blankie, note.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Bookmark and Share